Thursday, July 4, 2013

Taking a Nosedive Straight Into The Unknown...Again. :)

I am giddy with the anticipation of what is yet to come. With the rebirth of a novel and the start of a new one. This, along with the new opportunities in makeup artistry, have left me full of purpose and excitement. I feel very confident in the future.

There was once a time I planned everything. I made lists, invested money, and felt uneasy when I veered off course, even a little.

But life, as it does, has changed. The past 7 years have transformed me into someone who does not need to know the exact logistics of the "hows" and the  "whys".

I learned this when things did begin to just fall into my lap. I realized that there is an entire world out there that will come to me if I just allow it. So now? I do say my prayers and wish upon stars. I toss pennies into wishing wells and write secrets in my journal. But I know that it is going to transpire exactly as it should.

And that is worth the world.

No comments: