Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Unwritten

From the very moment I awaken from slumber, my mind races. It is filled with words. They dance around and construct puzzles in my soul. Wisdom is gained, along with perspective. I think of others, and what makes them tick. I love. I wonder. I pray. There are times when the words surprise me. They reveal things I did not even realize existed in my mind. My thoughts exist in word form. There are always enough words.  

Lately, there have been questions that encircle my mind. My heart. My spirit. I ask God what the answers to these questions might be.

The unknown. 

There is a haunting beauty in the unknown. A thrill that maybe, just maybe, life will surprise you. We may never know all of the answers, but questions are easily obtained. Relish in those questions, for in those questions, you may find great hope and endless possibilities. Limitations vanish if you allow, and questions suddenly become irrelevant. The sky is the limit, my loves.
Never limit God.




No comments: